These days 60 is the new 50. Senior citizens have become more active and mobile. Their lifestyle has become more fast paced that they need the nutritional support to keep up with their daily activities. Here are the top 8 supplements:
- Milltrium Senior - Better than Centrum Senior, this formulation specifically contains Lutein for eye protection.
- Lutein - Helps the eyes by making them healthier and improving their capability to process blue light. It can also help in filtering some of the harmful rays of the sun, acting as natural sunglasses for the eyes. It also helps prevent and treat of the age related eye disease known as muscular degeneration. It lowers the risk for cataracts and promotes better eyesight. Finally it can also help prevent or slow down atherosclerosis, the thickening of arteries, which is a major risk for cardiovascular disease.
- Coral Calcium - Helps protect the bones against osteoporosis, from becoming brittle and weak.
- Omega 3 - For seniors this offers heart protection, lowers blood pressures and can offer relief from rheumatoid arthritis.
- Acidophillus Probiotic - Helps maintain healthy flora and a strong gut. Helps prevent gastrointestinal diseases.
- C-lium Fiber - Helps protect against colon cancer, high cholesterol levels and constipation.
- CoQ10 - Boosts the immune system and energizes the heart and blood circulation. Also helps fight the signs of aging.
- Flexamin - Helps lubricate bones and joints. It soothes aching joints and relieves occasional joint stiffness. It helps build strong bones and nourish cartilage and connective tissue. Gives you the added flexibility to accomplish all the daily activities.