Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
Pregnancy is a beautiful experience. It is the full expression of being a woman and mother at the same time. During these nine precious months, it is important to take care of your body and the development of your baby. Once the baby is born strengthening his immune system with nutrient filled breast milk is what helps him grow up healthy and bright. Here are some suggestions for a healthy pregnancy and breastfeeding:
- Prenatal Vitamins - As your baby absorbs a lot of the nutrition from the food you eat, prenatal vitamins replenished your body with the nutrients it needs to stay healthy and energized.
- Folic Acid - This supplement is highly necessary for the fetus proper brain development and protection against.
- Omega 3 - Scientifically proven to improve your babies motor skill and brain development while still inside the womb and during the first year of his life.
- Gentle Iron - Most women experience depleted iron since it goes mostly to the baby that is why it may be necessary to supplement your diet with iron to increase hemoglobin levels while pregnant. This kind of iron uniquely does not constipate so it is great to take when pregnant.
- Malunggay - This super nutrient and vitamin rich herbal is a great source of calcium, potassium and iron. It also help increase breastmilk and make this more potent with immunity boosters for your baby.